YEABUNNY SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIĄ
ul. Święty Marcin 29/8, 61-806 Poznań
Acting based on provisions of the European Parliament and Council (EU) Directive 2016/679
dated 27 th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and
provisions of the 10 th of May 2018 personal data protection directive (abovementioned
Regulation further called: GDPR), we inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is YEABUNNY SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ
ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIĄ, ul. Święty Marcin 29/8, 61-806 Poznań, registered in Krajowy
Rejestr Sądowy number: 0000791543, NIP: 7831802906, REGON: 383694394 hereinafter
referred to as: „YEABUNNY”.
2. The collection and processing of your personal data is essential for the purpose of the
conclusion the contract and correctly performing the agreement between the parties which are
YEABUNNY and you and for tax and accounting purposes. The provision of personal data is
voluntary, however failure to provide the data shall result in inability to perform the
3. The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of:
– art. 6 item 1 letter b of GDPR for the purpose of correctly performing the agreement
concluded between you and YEABUNNY and for the purpose of correctly performing the
agreements stipulated above in this information clause,
– art. 6 item 1 letter c of GDPR for the purpose fulfilling the legal obligation of the
– art. 6 item 1 letter f of GDPR for the purpose of asserting and securing claims.
4. The recipients of your personal data include authorized employees of YEABUNNY, i.e. sales
representatives and commercial department employees, employees of the sales and human
resource department, warehouse workers, drivers, debt enforcement department employees,
IT department and accounting department employees – including courier companies working
with YEABUNNY, who are responsible for delivering the ordered goods.
5. The personal data in question shall not be made available to third parties and other entities,
with the exception of situations stipulated by applicable legal regulations related to the
obligations of data disclosure, e.g. to law enforcement authorities.
6. Collected personal data shall be stored for the duration of the agreement binding the parties
and possibly for the duration of existing, non-expired claims after the discontinuation of
mutual obligations, as well as for a period stipulated in applicable regulations for tax and
accounting purposes and after the conclusion of service provision in the scope and for the
time necessary to settle any dues arising from the agreement.
7. You have the right to address the data administrator with a request to access your personal
data, amend or delete your data, restrict the scope of processing or raise an objection to its
processing, as well as the right to data transferability.
8. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to personal data processing. The
above action does not affect the legality of personal data processing carried out based on the
consent prior to its withdrawal.
9. In the event of identifying infringements in the procedure of data processing, you have the
right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority appointed to act on the territory of
the Republic of Poland, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
I am familiar with the contents of this information clause, including information regarding the
purpose and methods of personal data processing and right to access the contents of my
personal data and right to amend them.
(date and legible signature)
I agree to the processing of my personal data by the data administrator YEABUNNY
SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIĄ, ul. Święty Marcin 29/8, 61-806
Poznań, wpisana do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem 0000791543, NIP:
7831802906, REGON: 383694394, for the purpose of concluding and properly performing an
agreement with the abovementioned person in accordance with the provisions of the 10 th of
May personal data protection directive and – following its effective date on the 25 th of May
2018 – provisions of the European Parliament and Council (EU) Directive 2016/679 dated
27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(GDPR). I am providing my personal data voluntarily and declare that they are true and
(date and legible signature)