Yeabunny.com and Yeabunny spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością are putting every effort to respect the intellectual property rights of third parties and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you use another person’s intellectual property in your content, they can send a takedown notification. It is our policy to act on those notifications under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and similar laws worldwide. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers–i.e., a person who on multiple occasions has been accused of infringing the rights of others.
In case of infringement of Your intellectual property rights you may notify YEABUNNY of copyright infringement via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification shall include at least the following:
1) Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
2) Identification of the material You believe is infringing (f.e. URL, username of the user, date of publishing).
3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
4) Personal information about You which will allow Yeabunny to contact regarding this matter.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Note that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you have received a DMCA Notice and believe that material you posted was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. Counter notifications must be submitted by the video’s original uploader or an agent authorized to act on their behalf. Counter notification shall include at least:
1) your personal identification which will allow Yeabunny to contact you.
2) identification of content which the dispute arose.
3) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside the U.S., for any judicial district in which the operator of Yeabunny may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who originally provided us with the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.
Counter Notifications which don’t meet abovementioned requirements will not be processed.
After we receive your Counter Notice, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original DMCA Notice. That party will be informed that the removed material may be restored after 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date we received Counter Notice, unless we receive notice from the party who filed the original DMCA Notice informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
In case we forward the Counter Notice to the other party, it will include your personal information. By submitting a counter notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the counter notification to any party other than the original DMCA claimant or to law enforcement.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.